Rubyos is Newtown’s best place to celebrate, featuring an eclectic grazing menu, designed to be shared from the middle of the table. “To graze - to eat a variety of appetizers as a full meal” (dictionary.com). Located close to the city, Rubyos brings a touch of style to the bustling King Street strip. With its heritage charm and relaxing contemporary interior, Rubyos is the perfect place to celebrate anything.
Rubyos Opening Hours:
- dinner and drinks: tuesday to saturday from 5.30pm
- lunch: friday, saturday and sunday from 12 noon
- breakfast: saturday and sunday from 9am to 12.00pm
Rubyos has festive packages all wrapped up!
From an intimate dinner for 2, a family brunch, swish banquet for 80 or sunset cocktails – we have a package to suit any taste and budget.
- Our grazing menu is a series of tasting dishes designed to be shared from the centre of the table
- The banquet menus are made up from our most popular dishes and make for great convivial group dining
- Grazing lunch and dinner banquets start from just $45.00 per person
- Rubyos is fully licensed with group drinks packages from $20 for 2 hours, $25 for 3 hours and $30 for 4 hours
- Dessert package is $15 per person, which includes chef's selection of desserts to share as well as coffee and tea.
- Private functions available for groups of up to 48 guests in the private room, or book out the whole restaurant for up to 85 guests
Extended opening hours over December give you access to lunch and dinner bookings from Tuesday through to Saturday, with weekend breakfasts and lunches available
Festive opening hours for December:
Lunch: Tuesday to Sunday 12noon to 2.30pm (Tuesday - Thursday by appointment only)
Dinner: Tuesday to Saturday 5.30pm to late
Breakfast: Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 12.00pm